Follow these simple steps to login to the AALS Virtual Annual meeting:
- Click Here to enter the virtual platform
- Enter your email address as directed. Note: You must use the primary email address used during the registration process.
- Click “continue” and you will receive an email sent to the email address that was entered.
- Check your email for a message containing your secure login pin from AALS@support.eventpower.com.
- Enter the login pin and create your own password.
Maximize Your Experience
Your first stop in the virtual platform should be to the Edit Profile link in the top right corner of your screen. Please upload your photo and enable chat so you can engage with other members via the platform’s chat feature (orange bubble icon on the bottom right of your screen).
After that, you’ll want to explore the left-hand menu to discover all you can do on the event platform:
- Check out the Schedule and add events to your personal schedule (saved under My Agenda).
- Once the event kicks off, you can easily find Sessions in Progress.
- View live streaming sessions with audience Q&A and access to all session recordings after the event.
- See who else is participating under Attendee Search and exchange Virtual Business Cards (cards shared with you are saved in Favorites along with any other downloaded resources).
- Daily Schedule:
- Tuesday, January 05 | 11:00 AM EST – 5:30 PM EST
- Wednesday, January 06 | 11:00 AM EST – 5:30 PM EST
- Thursday, January 07 | 11:00 AM EST – 5:30 PM EST
- Friday, January 08 | 11:00 AM EST – 5:30 PM EST
- Saturday, January 09 | 10:00 AM EST – 5:30 PM EST
Attendee Customer Service
Please familiarize yourself with your Attendee Participation Guide.
Please visit the Help Desk for FAQs within the virtual platform. Attendee customer support is available through our IT support line via email. We are monitoring the support line during the event and will respond as soon as possible.