Thank you to everyone who came out to the 2019 Annual Meeting in New Orleans! This event has already passed; however, the next annual meeting will be held from Thursday, January 2nd to Sunday, January 5th, 2020 in Washington, DC. More information and updates regarding the 2020 Annual Meeting will be coming soon.
Expo Logic provides lead retrieval services to exhibitors at our Annual Meeting. If you are interested in this service, please contact ExpoLogic directly at is ExpoLogicfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel Contact for Catering
The hotel contact to order food and beverage in your booth is Donna Hamburg, Event Manager email@example.com.
Submit Your Exhibitor Profile
Please use this form to tell us how you would like your company or organization listed in the Annual Meeting materials. Provide a 100-word description, contact information, and logos. Also, please tell us about any events you’re planning to hold in your exhibit booth so we can share that information with our attendees. Please submit your profile by Friday, November 2, 2018.
Register for the Meeting
Exhibit personnel must register for the meeting as a separate step. Please register all the names of the people attending for your company in our registration system. Once you register your attendees, you will receive a confirmation of your order. Each attendee will receive a separate email providing a link to book hotel reservations.
Here are the registration instructions:
1. Exhibitors are now able to register their entire team by using group registration. To register please go to the AALS registration page and click Group Registration.
2. Log in with your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, click “forgot your password” on the login page to reset it.
3. Once you log in, click “add registrant” to add your exhibit representatives. You should select the exhibit booth only for those members who are only going to be at the exhibit booth. For those who want to attend the full conference (paid or one fee-waived) click “exhibitor full registration fee.” If you have more than one fee-waiver or cannot find a person, please contact AALS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add each member by clicking “Add Another Registrant” until the final person, in which case you’ll click “Add to Group” to go back to the registration page.
4. Click “Add to Cart” and on the next page, enter the code in the discount field to accept your fee-waiver.
5. From there, confirm the information on the next two pages to complete the process.
If you need assistance, contact Erick Brown, our registration and database manager, at email@example.com