Thank you to everyone who came out to the 2019 Annual Meeting in New Orleans! This event has already passed; however, the next annual meeting will be held from Thursday, January 2nd to Sunday, January 5th, 2020 in Washington, DC. More information and updates regarding the 2020 Annual Meeting will be coming soon.
Gain even greater visibility by buying an ad in the Annual Meeting Program or Mobile App distributed to every attendee.
Printed Program: $900 half page, $1,500 full page
The final printed program will be distributed to 2,500+ meeting attendees and posted to the AALS website. The finished program size will be 6.5″ x 9.5″ and we accept full- and half-page ads. All ads are in full color. All content and images must be submitted in high-resolution with all fonts and images embedded. A minimum of 300 dpi for images is recommended.
The deadline is Friday, Nov. 2. Please submit using the following specifications.
- Ads can be in color, black and white, or grey scale
- Preferred format: High resolution (300 DPI) Adobe Acrobat PDFs
- Must have fonts and art embedded in the PDF
- Publication trim size: 6.5” x 9.5”
- Camera Ready art is due to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vertical Full Page: 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Horizontal Half Page: 5.5″ x 4.25″
Mobile App Banners: $1,000
Your banner will be displayed in the footer of the mobile app screen. By tapping the image the user will be redirected to your profile.
- 640 pixels width X 80 pixels height
- 72 dpi image, RGB Mode
- High resolution image
- No transparency, border or shadow
- One line of text works best; maximum of two lines
Mailing Labels: Price Varies
AALS members and non-members may rent AALS membership lists on a one-time use only basis. To rent the list for one-time use only, please contact email@example.com.
For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Dillon Kerwin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 759-9214.